Family Dentistry in Rainier, WA
Our dedicated staff understands that not everyone enjoys a visit to the dentist, this is why we are diligent in creating a safe and nurturing environment. We understand that adults as well as children become worried and apprehensive when it’s their turn in the dentist’s chair. So, we take the time to listen to the concerns and needs of our patients. Our assistants and hygienists will explain each procedure step by step, so you have a full understanding of what to expect. With each visit, our compassionate office is committed to making sure everyone feels at ease.
Our Dental Services
You are promised a great visit at our office. Dr. Smith is an attentive dentist, rooted in providing the best care available to each of his patients. He utilizes the most current methods in practice and the newest products available. This ensures you have best care possible. In Rainier, you can rely on Dr. Smith and his staff to provide superb preventive care and excellent follow-up measures.
We want to make sure your visits are as comfortable and effective as possible, so we offer an array of services. These include:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Our excellent staff enjoys working with children of all ages. Each member of our team is dedicated to teaching them the correct way to brush and flossing their teeth. This commitment level will ensure they know, from the beginning, how to take care of their teeth at home. We know the importance of making oral care fun for them. We give special attention to preventive care. Paired with performing complete oral health assessments for orthodontics, tracing tooth and jaw development and administering topical fluoride and sealants.
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental injuries are a common occurrence in children and toddlers. They can also happen to adults too. Emergency dentistry can be necessary for several reasons. We are proud to offer this service in our office as part of our general family dental practice. If you have severe soreness or have had an injury, call us immediately.
- Dental Extractions
- Some situations require having your teeth removed. When that becomes necessary, Dr. Smith can take care of it. Reasons for extraction can include tooth pulp infection, infection risk, crowding, an impacted tooth or gum disease.
- Dental Implants
- If you are missing a tooth and want to avoid dental bridges, a dental implant is a great alternative. These use titanium posts embedded in the jaw with a realistic tooth secured to the post. These implants are seen as a reliable fix for missing teeth. Implants are available at our dental clinic
- Dental Restorations
- Dental restoration may become necessary as a way of taking care of some dental problems you or a family member suffer from. This can include filling a cavity, having a crown placed, bridges installed and root canals. At our family dental office, we provide restorative implants and veneers.
- Root Canals
- Root canals can become imperative when you have an abscessed tooth. The pain from heat or cold can be debilitating as well as rawness, swelling and sensitivity that causes strain when eating or speaking. We effectively perform these procedures in our Rainier, WA family dental office when needed. Often, without this procedure, tooth removal would be necessary.
- Routine Dental Care
- Routinely scheduled dental exams are the best way to ensure healthy teeth. As part of Dr. Smith’s family practice, we provide six-month inspections, radiographs and, when needed, periodontal cleanings and examinations of tooth decay and renewals, oral cancer screening and oral hygiene recommendations.
Contact Us Now
If you reside in the Rainier, WA area, and require a great family dentist, your solution is Dr. Austin R. Smith. Place your teeth in the capable hands of our dental office. We provide general, cosmetic and restorative dental services. Call our office today.