Every tooth has a nerve running inside it through to the root. It provides nutrients and feeling to the tooth. If the nerve gets injured or diseased, the tissue or pulp around it dies and you must remove the dead tissue to stop infection from spreading further and damaging the entire tooth. This is what we, at the dental office of Austin R. Smith III, DDS, do during an endodontics procedure in the Lacey, WA area.
Endodontic treatment (also called root canal treatment) concerns saving infected teeth by treating the soft pulp tissue inside them. Our dentists are expert endodontists. The endodontics procedure delivered by them includes the following:
- Damaged tooth pulp removal
- Cleaning, disinfecting and shaping the root canal
- Sealing the pulp chamber with medicated filling
- Covering the tooth with crown for protection and strength
Come for endodontics procedure at our Lacey clinic as soon as possible if you are anxious to save your badly infected tooth.
Endodontic Treatment Lacey
We take pride in running an ethical practice. You can trust us to recommend endodontics only if it is actually required. And, we assure you of seamless endodontic treatment.
The restored tooth should ideally have the potential to last a lifetime after endodontics and this is what our dentists strive for on every procedure. The endodontic treatment at our Lacey area clinic is also very patient-centric.
We are committed to your comfort and satisfaction all through the endodontic treatment. When you come to us for endodontics services, we:
- Answer all your questions and concerns
- Examine the affected tooth thoroughly (with X-ray)
- Discuss the treatment plan with you, moving ahead if you approve
- Use the latest methods and practices
Endodontics Procedure Lacey
Caught up in a rushed daily life, people often ignore early signs of tooth decay and think of visiting a dentist only when the problem becomes aggravated. That is why endodontic treatment is a commonly sought-after dental service.
By the time you come to us for endodontics procedure in the Lacey area, you are likely experiencing:
- Severe tooth or gum pain
- Discoloration of tooth or gum
- Prolonged sensitivity to heat and cold
- Tenderness/swelling of lymph nodes below the jaw
We go all out to end your uncomfortable position with a quick and efficient endodontics procedure.
Visit Austin R. Smith III, DDS for endodontic treatment in the Lacey area by experienced dentists. Call (360) 352-2400.