Cosmetic Dentistry Services for Residents in Rainier, WA
Our expert staff provides quality cosmetic dentistry services for residents in the Rainier, WA, area. A new smile can really make a great impact and those around you will notice. Improving your smile and caring about how your teeth look will give you pride and confidence in yourself. You’re also more likely to take better care of your teeth.
We offer cosmetic dental services designed to make your smile look great. Regardless of the condition of your smile, we’ll help by performing professional procedures such as:
- Correcting dimensions of your teeth
All of the cosmetic dental procedures are completely safe and will last for decades as long as they are properly taken care of.
Cosmetic Dentistry from Austin R. Smith III DDS
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening has become very popular in the last few years and is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic dental procedures. In-office whitening is done in a safe and controlled environment. There are also other take-home methods such as bleach trays and whitening strips that can be done at your leisure and are best for people with sensitive teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges – If you’re looking to replace or restore decaying teeth, dental crowns and bridges are just what you need. Bridges will help cover areas of missing teeth, while crowns are effective in replacing single teeth. Recent advances in dental technology have allowed us to match the color of new crowns and bridges with the rest of your teeth. Our crowns and bridges are guaranteed to give you a natural-looking smile that will help you make a great impression on others.
- Bonding – Bonding is a painless procedure that uses tooth-colored composites meant to look like your natural teeth. These bonding composites will improve the look of discolored or chipped teeth you may have. Bonding is also used to close any awkward looking gaps or spaces between your teeth. The bonding composites used for this procedure will be applied directly to teeth and can even be sculpted to alter the shape of your teeth. While the results may not last as long as porcelain restorations, this is a much more affordable option.
- Veneers – Veneers are another method of whitening or forming your teeth into their ideal shape. Veneers are thin porcelain laminates placed over the front surface of teeth and bonded in place. This changes the color, shape and size of your teeth. The procedure is a series of steps starting with careful examination and planning for your smile.
To improve your oral health and smile, and to gain newfound confidence, our cosmetic dental services will leave you satisfied. Dr. Smith is a cosmetic dentist highly qualified to deliver the best. For affordable cosmetic dentistry near Rainier, Washington, contact us or call us at 360-352-2400.
Call the office of Austin R. Smith III D.D.S. Today!